Paid Holidays after 12 months of employment
Incentive Work Performance Perks
Off Major Holidays & Weekends
Must be CPR & First Aide certified. Looking to fill these position ASAP. Please bring resume and references.
- Lead teacher will establish and implement weekly lesson plans and activities designed to meet educational goals and learning objectives.
- Using classroom learning centers, equipment and materials, the lead teacher will engage children and introduce them to new concepts and experiences.
- Maintains a clean classroom environment.
- Maintains a safe classroom by directly supervising children throughout the classroom environment and encouraging positive behaviors.
- Completes paperwork as assigned, including weekly lesson plans, ouch reports, behavior reports and incident reports.
- Greets every child and parent as they arrive into the classroom.
Qualified applicants must have the following:
Recent childcare experience in a licensed facility
Valid Driver's License or Photo ID.
Social Security Card.
18 years of age.
High School Diploma or GED/College Transcripts
Current CPR & First Aid Training
Six months of experience working in a licensed child care center.
Pre-service training hours required.
Be able to pass a background and FBI check.
Flexible in regards to schedule.
Dependable, Dependable, DEPENDABLE.
Ability to get to work on time and sometimes on short notice.
Ability to take Direction and constructive criticism and work well with others.
Paid Holidays after one year
Paid Vacation after one year
Reduced Childcare Tuition @ 50% of normal tuition